Where : Located in Tambon Tai Ban, 3 kilometers from Samut Prakan town
Category : Travel / Attractions
Updated by : Admin
Open hours : Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Fee : Admission fee: Adult 300 baht and Child 200 baht
• Catching crocodile bare-handed show
• Elephant show
• Dinosaur museum, which displays life-size models and skeletons of more than 13 kinds of dinosaurs
• Enjoy live shows
• Explore the zoo in which you can see tigers, chimpanzees, and other animals as well as various species of fish
• See a multi-vision slide on man and prehistoric animals
How to go :
• By car: Drive 3 kilometers from Samut Prakan town
• By bus: Take the air-conditioned buses No. 7, 8, and 11, to the end of the line or by non air-conditioned buses No. 25 and 102, to Samut Prakan and take another ride on a local truck line No. S.1 and S.80
What / Why :
Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm was built in 1950 as Thailand’s first crocodile farm. It is now the world’s largest crocodile farm, having over 60,000 crocodiles of different kinds in various pits.
For group tours and academic institutions that require a tour guide, please contact in advance.
For More Information :
Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo
Tel: (66) 2703 4891 – 5, (66) 2703 5144 - 8
Site : http://www.crocodilefarm.com
Top Attractions in