Where : 99 Panyaintra Road Samwatawantok, Klongsamwa, Bangkok , 10510
Category : Travel / Attractions
Updated by : Admin
What / Why :
In the safari park of Thailand’s biggest zoo, see zebra, deer, giraffe, birds, tigers, lion and bears roaming in a natural habitat. In the marine park, find marine life and many other rare aquatic creatures. Also enjoy performances by trained animals like dolphins, birds, seals and monkeys. Whether a safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness, an intimate encounter with friendly dolphins, or an exhilarating action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all!
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 - 11 year if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.
- Join tour min.2 persons departure.
source : http://www.bangkok.com/
For More Information :
Tel : ( 662 ) 9144100-19, 5181000-19
Fax : ( 662 ) 5181022, 5181033, 9142959
E-mail : email@example.com
Site : http://www.safariworld.com/
Top Attractions in