Where : Pattaya
Category : Travel / Travel Route
Updated by : Admin
- Coral Island or Ko Lan is the largest of the "Near Islands", off south Pattaya. It is located at the SE end of the Bay of Bangkok, on the eastern side of the Gulf of Siam. Administratively Ko Lan belongs to the Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chonburi Province.
Ko Lan lies 8 km away from the nearest shore and it is about 4 km in length. It is a hilly island, covered with low tropical forest; its highest point reaches 205 m and there is a Buddhist shrine on top of the mountain.
- The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Pattaya, a city in the Chonburi Province of Thailand, about 60 miles from Bangkok. The zoo claims a population of 200 tigers and around 10,000 crocodiles, the largest such populations in the world.
- Nong Nooch Village is world renowned for its impressive Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, along with what is largely considered the biggest and most beautiful botanical garden in Southeast Asia
- Ripley's World of Entertainment, A Place of 100% Fun in Pattaya with Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum, Ripley's 4D Moving Theater, and Ripley's Haunted Adventure.
How to go :
- Bus by BMTA
- Serviced van at victory monument
- Personal car
What / Why :
Heading to Pattaya,then Transfer to Coral Island by shared speed boat.When arriving Coral island,enjoying take a photo and then going for lunch at seashore restaurant,seafood lunch serve over there.
After lunch, relax and enjoy yourself for a few hours. Then,view Coral Reef with glass bottom boat to view many beautiful coral under the sea.
Leave the island to Pattaya beach. Go back to the hotel.
After dinner, Go to Cabaret Show. After show,It's free time to explore Pattaya's night or back to hotel.
After breakfast Heading to Sriracha Tiger Zoo or Nongnooch Village.Enjoy the show taking photo and relax yourself.
Enjoy the the show and rest the day off.
Return to the hotel and enjoy your freetime.
Enjoy your last day at Pattya,you can shop aroud Pattaya or going to many attraction like Ripleys World of Entertainment Pattaya ; A Place of 100% Fun in Pattaya with Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum, Ripley's 4D Moving Theater, and Ripley's Haunted Adventure.
Top Attractions in